End Human Trafficking
End Human Trafficking and Slavery - God directed me to do this research and article but we
agree that this is an evil that must end...
Across the world, females and males of any age are subjects of kidnapping and enslavement by henchmen of Satan. These enslaved persons can and do come from various countries on all of
the continents except Antarctica, and they are taken from their families by force and sold to evil people. They are forced to work in factories, work in the sex trade, or work in unsafe mines - all in deplorable conditions.
Who does these criminal, immoral, despicable acts? Certainly, criminal elements around the
world are involved as they have been for centuries; but they are not the only ones. There are truck drivers kidnapping young women alone on night darkened highways or from rest stations along the roads. There are agents allegedly hiring models or actresses. There are teachers in elementary schools, high schools, colleges. There are also bankers, chief executives and board members of corporations, judges, and politicians, plus rich oil men from around the world. It is a rather complex network involving persons from various professions and stations in life. Some
of these persons – usually men – have young daughters and sons themselves; but these
persons do not care about anyone but themselves. Some of them would even sell their
spouses and children.
You, the reader, can ask, “What can I do?” Well, for starters, why don’t you get your church involved? Pray for this trafficking to end and those conducting it to be convicted and put away.
What about writing to your legislators in parliaments, congresses, and other such bodies?
While you are at it, contact judges, legal associations, and lawyers that you know. Push for changes in laws to make any trafficking of persons a major felony punishable by death on conviction.
Spread the world about what is happening. If a person hears about what is happening in
detail and does nothing, then they are as bad as the persons committing the crime.
Know the Lord will be heard and His acts will be seen. Within a month, more than 100 persons have been arrested and will be prosecuted for horrible acts within this evil for Satan. This is
just the beginning, more will fall around the world.
Be careful where and whom you give personal information to! In this time of rampant postings through various social networking, people are giving so much personal information out to the world; and evil people do use it to kidnap those persons posting the information. For those persons who have children - even college age, do not post contact information on any of them onto social network. Do not post personal information on yourself on social networking. If you work late, have someone you can trust help you to your car. This is not being paranoid, it is being wise. Like us, get an excellent firewall software and install it onto all computer devices that you have including mobile devices.
The following are a few of the sites where you can learn more about the problem and the solutions:
Around the World:
- Orphan's Promise through Operation Blessing - https://secure.ob.org/site/Donation2?df_id=1320&1320.donation=form1
- All Africa article - http://allafrica.com/stories/200806160002.html
- BBC article - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1037215.stm
- IRIN article on Kenya - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/inside-south-africas-brothels-the-world-cup-and-the-sex-trade-1989550.html
- The Independent article - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/inside-south-africas-brothels-the-world-cup-and-the-sex-trade-1989550.html
- The Journal article - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/inside-south-africas-brothels-the-world-cup-and-the-sex-trade-1989550.html
- Article on trafficking in Asia - http://selenasol.com/selena/struggle/prostitution.html
- BBC News article - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2783655.stm
- Dawn.com article on one example - http://dawn.com/2012/05/22/victim-fighting-sex-trade-in-southeast-asia/
- New American Media article - http://www.wnd.com/2002/02/12616/
- The Canberra Times article - http://www.canberratimes.com.au/opinion/tragedy-of-the-sex-trade-in-asia-20120301-1u5nv.html
- WND article on trade in Thailand - http://www.wnd.com/2002/02/12616/
- Community streaming video - http://current.com/community/89691909_europes-secret-sex-trade.htm
- Global Post article - http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/worldview/091203/moldova-sex-trafficking
- MSNBC presentation on subject - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3071965/ns/us_news-only_on_msnbc_com/t/infiltrating-europes-shameful-trade-human-beings/#.T895fcWwX-I
- Role of United Nations troops - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3686173.stm
- The A21 Campaign - http://www.thea21campaign.org/the-problem.php
- The Guardian article - http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/feb/06/sex-traffick-romania-britain
- The Human Trafficking Project - http://www.traffickingproject.org/2008/01/infiltrating-europes-sex-trade.html
- Report on Trafficking in Latin America and the Caribbean -http://www.oas.org/atip/Latin%20America/CRS%20Dec%202005.pdf
- Stop Selling Sex site - http://www.expatdailynews.com/2010/06/sex-trafficking-in-latin-america.html
- Taylor Francis Online article - http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17440572.2011.632504
- The Daily Beast article - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/09/central-america-s-epidemic-of-misogyny.html
- The Expat Daily News article - http://www.expatdailynews.com/2010/06/sex-trafficking-in-latin-america.html
- The Washington Post article - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/09/central-america-s-epidemic-of-misogyny.html
- Christian Post article - http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-ugly-american-sex-trafficking-and-our-national-humiliation-73827/
- Enslaved in America - http://www.womensfundingnetwork.org/resource/past-articles/enslaved-in-america-sex-trafficking-in-the-united-states
- Fact Sheet - http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osdfs/factsheet.html
- New York Times article - http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/19/opinion/kristof-not-quite-a-teen-yet-sold-for-sex.html
- Statistics - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/slaves/etc/stats.html
- The Polaris Project - http://www.polarisproject.org/what-we-do/client-services/survivor-stories?gclid=CPCyk_3wubACFSdjTAod3E4xLg
- Vanity Fair article - http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2011/05/sex-trafficking-201105
- Washington Post article - http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=sex+trade+in+america&oq=%22sex+trade%22&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l4.3103391.3111747.0.31188188.8.131.52.0.0.0.462.2331.0j8j2j0j1.11.0...0.0.Q4YX6Vo7zKo&pbx=1&fp=1&biw=1565&bih=654&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b